Fibromyalgia affects about 2 people out of every 100.
Fibromyalgia describes people with widespread pain across several body areas that are sensitive to light pressure. This sensitivity is directly linked with the nervous system. If you have Fibromyalgia then you’re likely to experience issues such as sleep interference, feeling tired, anxiety, worry, low mood and difficulty thinking.
Rewire Your Pain will give you a clear, easy-to-follow program that will reduce the intensity of Fibromyalgia’s symptoms. You will improve your functional capacity, your physical endurance, and your mental wellbeing. You’ll feel happier and healthier all by rewiring your pain.
Available in paperback, eBook and Kindle formats
We ship worldwide. Please allow between 10-20 working days for delivery.
Helpful Tips for Fibromyalgia
- Set yourself little tasks you can achieve TODAY.
- Pace your activities: this means doing small bits often or taking the middle road, rather than overdoing or under doing. This also helps to conserve energy.
- Exercise a little everyday. Doing exercise you like, means that you are more likely to do it, even if this is only a short walk.
- Exercise is good for your general well being, your mood, heart and lungs, joints and muscles, your balance and your bone health.
- Gentle stretching and relaxation are often useful options. Try changing positions frequently rather than staying in the one position for extended periods.
- A regular sleep routine is very important – dark room, same time, quiet music may help.
- Planning your work and social activities ahead helps you think about ways you can better manage challenging situations or pain flares. Possibly only going for part of the function rather than all will help manage your energy levels and pain levels.
- Asking your family or friends to help where possible, can help both you and help them to understand.